Feeling isolated due to hearing loss?
We can help you get connected with your world.
Gem State Hearing in Boise: Your Partners in Restoring Your Hearing
Do you dread noisy restaurants because you can’t hear your partner across the table? Are you constantly turning up the volume? You may already need hearing aids and not realize it.
Hearing loss can sneak up on you and can affect your quality of life in subtle ways.
- You’re not able to make out certain voices clearly.
- You feel fatigued in spite of getting enough rest, or left out even when you’re with friends.
- You don’t enjoy movies anymore because you miss lines critical to the plot.
- You go out less often because it’s just too hard to communicate in a crowd.
Hearing loss can feel isolating. Over time it also affects your mental acuity.
The good news is that treating your hearing loss can reverse many of these issues. In fact, studies show that hearing aids can help restore cognitive function, improve depression and other side effects caused by hearing loss.
Jeff Miller, BC-HIS
Board Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Hear Every Word with a Little Help
With a hearing test we’ll be able to identify whether hearing aids would help and help you find the right ones for your lifestyle and level of hearing.
Stop struggling to hear your friends, the cashier, and the television.
We’ve helped people just like you restore their hearing and reconnect to the world around them.
Do you need to drown out background noise so you can hear at work?
Do you need hearing aids to loop into a theater or house of worship’s sound system?
Are you looking for a discreet hearing aid that no one will notice?
Gem State Hearing Reviews
Are you a client? We want to hear from you!
Why Boise Loves Gem State Hearing
Our clients are our first priority.
Get a Hearing Aid Test Drive
Here’s How It Works
- Make an appointment for a FREE hearing evaluation.
- Take home a state-of-the-art hearing aid the same day. We allow you to try different types and price levels with no commitment or deposit required.
- Take your time evaluating which hearing aid suits you best.